We’re Here to Help!
- IV Hydration: IV fluids with electrolytes are not only great when you are sick or dehydrated from an illness. They can be administered PREVENTATIVELY. Used by athletes to hydrate before exhausting athletic activity and also post activity to properly rehydrate.
- Hangover/Hangover prevention: While MODO does not encourage over consumption of alcohol, we do understand the errors that occur after too many alcoholic beverages.
- Energy/Focus boost: Pick me up when feeling tired, run down, sleep deprived, and in need of a natural healthy medically safe extra boost of energy to get through your work week or busy schedule.
- Detox: Besides restoring hydration, antioxidants, electrolytes, and vitamins are available to detoxify your body and re-energize you before or after activity/event.
- Immunity: Helps with traveler’s fatigue which includes jet lag, stress, dehydration, and when you are feeling rundown with a lowered immune system.
- Sport & fitness: Activity such as a marathon, triathlon, or MMA/ crossfit training all generate lactic acid build up in your muscles and depletes your body’s hydration. Myers plus, glutathione, B12, and anti-inflammatory treatment
What Are The Benefits Of IV Vitamin Therapy?
Vitamin IV therapy allows for the direct administration of vitamins, fluids, minerals and amino acids directly into the bloodstream for complete absorption. The result is quick recovery from illnesses such as viruses and infections, better sleep, stronger immune system, improvement in energy and overall health and performance
IV Vitamin therapy is sometimes also referred to as Intravenous vitamin therapy. This unique and innovative approach to replenishing lost vitamins in the body has shown to be effective in a variety of conditions and illnesses.