IV Drip for Hydration, Therapy, & Treatment
Get VIP Medical Treatment with IV Drips in the comfort of your home or location of your choice. Intravenous vitamin hydration is both a science and medical technique for wellness optimization, energy, anti-aging, utilizing both functional/ western medicine. MODO specializes in IV Treatment in a mobile medical format so you can enjoy your daily life unhindered.
Our IV Drip Vitamin treatments use customized formulas compounded by our exclusive pharmacy and ordered by our elite Medical team. This is why our medical grade quality treatments have medical grade results unlike “conventional” IV therapy services offered by non-medical-focused businesses. Simply ask for the concentration, dosage, and volume of the vitamins and medications administered before getting any IV treatments elsewhere and consult with a physician beforehand.
Group and event IV Drip services are also available and are discounted accordingly to group size and treatment type. Our partnered events allow for patients to conveniently find the nearest location to join. Hotel partnerships are available for consideration of MODO IV Drip Events, ask us about our locations OR ask your hotel’s concierge team about MODO IV Drip Events for more info. We also offer medical memberships and concierge packages with additional savings, find out more here.
IV DRIP MENU
- Myers cocktail
- Anti inflammatory
- Custom IV cocktails
A Better Way To Feel
Find all the health benefits of IV Therapy by talking with a MODO medical professional. Our IV treatments are packed full of medical-grade concentrated mixes, unlike others who “water down” their mixes but charge similarly.
IV and IM Drip Treatment
Ask about our premixed “Cocktails” for a variety of treatment types
We also work with groups, events, and organizations!
Sprains, strains, breaks, cuts, and more, we’re here to help!
- minor concussions
- foreign body and ear wax removal
- ruptured eardrum
- minor trauma
- Corneal Abrasion
- Foreign Body Removal
- Minor Trauma
- Foreign Body In Nostril
- Minor Trauma
- foreign body removal
- fractures able to get Xray
- Dislocated shoulders-elbows- fingers-toes
- nail injuries
- injured nail removal
- foreign body (fish hook, thorns, sea urchin)
- ingrown toenail
- minor trauma
Seasonal, pre-existing and chronic illness, we have you covered!
- Motion Sickness
- Ear infection- Inner or outer canal ear infection
- Swimmer’s/surfer’s ear
- Wax removal
- Ear ringing (tinnitus)
- Pink Eye
- Vision Changes
- Eyelid Swelling
- Sinus Infection (sinusitis)
- Nose Bleeds
- Post Nasal Drip
- Strep Throat
- Loss of voice
- Sore throat from flu
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Peritonsillar abscess
- Cold sores
- Dental pain
- Painful cavities
- Herpes infection
- Hand/foot/mouth disease
- Gum line abscess or canker sores
- Muscle spasms
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shortness of breath
- Allergic reaction
- Contact dermatitis
- Staph infections
- Fungal infections (ringworm, haole rot, jock itch, cellulitis)
- TB skin testing PPD
- High blood pressure (ECG for evaluation and physicals)
- Abdominal ache
- Food poisoning
- Alcohol related illnesses (hungover)
- Acid reflux
- Ovarian cysts
- Kidney infections
- Kidney stones
- Bladder infections
- Gallstone attacks
- Diverticulitis (access to CT scan and ultrasound available)
- UTI bladder infection
- Kidney stones
- Private STD testing or remote testing available for chlamydia and gonorrhea, herpes outbreak (infection)
- Yeast infection
- BV bacterial vaginosis,
- Referral to best private GYN physician in area available
- 2nd trimester or 3rd trimester fetus checkup via portable ultrasound, labs, and discussing care with your private OB/GYN after visit
- 1st trimester formal ultrasound testing available at radiology center
Recover, energize, and revitalize your health, our team is ready!
- Restore and refresh the bodies natural water and salt balance
- IV fluids with electrolytes are not only great when you are sick or dehydrated from an illness, they can be administered PREVENTATIVELY.
- Used by athletes to hydrate before exhausting athletic activity and also post activity to properly rehydrate
IV Vitamin Therapy
- IV Vitamin therapy is sometimes also referred to as Intravenous vitamin therapy.
- Allows for the direct administration of vitamins, fluids, minerals and amino acids directly into the bloodstream for complete absorption. The result is quick recovery from illnesses such as viruses and infections, better sleep, stronger immune system, improvement in energy and overall health and performance
- This unique and innovative approach to replenishing lost vitamins in the body has shown to be effective in a variety of conditions and illnesses.
- Flush toxins and refresh the bodies proper liquid balance
- While MODO does not encourage over consumption of alcohol, we do understand the errors that occur after too many alcoholic beverages
- Myers plus, glutathione, B12, and anti-inflammatory treatment
- Pick me up when feeling tired, run down, sleep deprived, and in need of a natural healthy medically safe extra boost of energy to get through your work week or busy schedule
- Besides restoring hydration; antioxidants, electrolytes, and vitamins are available to detoxify your body and re-energize you before or after an activity/event.
- Helps with “traveler’s fatigue” which includes: jet lag, stress, dehydration, and feeling rundown with a lowered immune system
Sports & Fitness
- Activities such as: marathons, triathlons, or MMA/ CrossFit training; all generate lactic acid build up in your muscles and depletes your body’s hydration
Your health, our Happiness
The luxury of a private medical team 24/7 is finally an affordable and reasonable value for such convenience.