Our COVID Tests are
APPROVED FOR TRAVEL in all countries
Every day, MODO Mobile Doctor COVID testing team performs PCR and Rapid Antigen testing for travelers and residents all over the island. These tests can be used for events, work and movie production, school, and international travel. Travel from the United States to Canada, Asia, Europe, South America, Australia, the Caribbean, and more! Our tests have never been denied by an airline or travel agency. COVID testing results for PCR can be done in 6 hours with an expedited fee.
COVID Testing Options
We offer Coronavirus (COVID-19) In-Home nasal swab and IgM/IgG antibody testing. We have several options for COVID testing that identify if individuals are infected or may have been infected with the Coronavirus. Testing is an important part of health and safety, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get critical information.
Symptoms of Coronavirus/Covid-19 can include the following:
- Dry cough
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
These symptoms can present between 2 and 14 days of exposure to the virus. Older adults and those with serious underlying medical conditions such as diabetes or lung disease may be at a higher risk of developing more serious complications due to Covid-19.
COVID-19 PCR or NAAT Swab
The “gold standard” for clinical diagnostic detection of SARS-CoV-2. Rules out active infection. Results within 1-3 hours. Accepted for all international travel.
Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Swab
Antigen tests are immunoassays that detect the presence of a specific viral antigen. Results in 15 minutes* with pricing options for house calls.
Sprains, strains, breaks, cuts, and more, we’re here to help!
- minor concussions
- foreign body and ear wax removal
- ruptured eardrum
- minor trauma
- Corneal Abrasion
- Foreign Body Removal
- Minor Trauma
- Foreign Body In Nostril
- Minor Trauma
- foreign body removal
- fractures able to get Xray
- Dislocated shoulders-elbows- fingers-toes
- nail injuries
- injured nail removal
- foreign body (fish hook, thorns, sea urchin)
- ingrown toenail
- minor trauma
Seasonal, pre-existing and chronic illness, we have you covered!
- Motion Sickness
- Ear infection- Inner or outer canal ear infection
- Swimmer’s/surfer’s ear
- Wax removal
- Ear ringing (tinnitus)
- Pink Eye
- Vision Changes
- Eyelid Swelling
- Sinus Infection (sinusitis)
- Nose Bleeds
- Post Nasal Drip
- Strep Throat
- Loss of voice
- Sore throat from flu
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Peritonsillar abscess
- Cold sores
- Dental pain
- Painful cavities
- Herpes infection
- Hand/foot/mouth disease
- Gum line abscess or canker sores
- Muscle spasms
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shortness of breath
- Allergic reaction
- Contact dermatitis
- Staph infections
- Fungal infections (ringworm, haole rot, jock itch, cellulitis)
- TB skin testing PPD
- High blood pressure (ECG for evaluation and physicals)
- Abdominal ache
- Food poisoning
- Alcohol related illnesses (hungover)
- Acid reflux
- Ovarian cysts
- Kidney infections
- Kidney stones
- Bladder infections
- Gallstone attacks
- Diverticulitis (access to CT scan and ultrasound available)
- UTI bladder infection
- Kidney stones
- Private STD testing or remote testing available for chlamydia and gonorrhea, herpes outbreak (infection)
- Yeast infection
- BV bacterial vaginosis,
- Referral to best private GYN physician in area available
- 2nd trimester or 3rd trimester fetus checkup via portable ultrasound, labs, and discussing care with your private OB/GYN after visit
- 1st trimester formal ultrasound testing available at radiology center
Recover, energize, and revitalize your health, our team is ready!
- Restore and refresh the bodies natural water and salt balance
- IV fluids with electrolytes are not only great when you are sick or dehydrated from an illness, they can be administered PREVENTATIVELY.
- Used by athletes to hydrate before exhausting athletic activity and also post activity to properly rehydrate
IV Vitamin Therapy
- IV Vitamin therapy is sometimes also referred to as Intravenous vitamin therapy.
- Allows for the direct administration of vitamins, fluids, minerals and amino acids directly into the bloodstream for complete absorption. The result is quick recovery from illnesses such as viruses and infections, better sleep, stronger immune system, improvement in energy and overall health and performance
- This unique and innovative approach to replenishing lost vitamins in the body has shown to be effective in a variety of conditions and illnesses.
- Flush toxins and refresh the bodies proper liquid balance
- While MODO does not encourage over consumption of alcohol, we do understand the errors that occur after too many alcoholic beverages
- Myers plus, glutathione, B12, and anti-inflammatory treatment
- Pick me up when feeling tired, run down, sleep deprived, and in need of a natural healthy medically safe extra boost of energy to get through your work week or busy schedule
- Besides restoring hydration; antioxidants, electrolytes, and vitamins are available to detoxify your body and re-energize you before or after an activity/event.
- Helps with “traveler’s fatigue” which includes: jet lag, stress, dehydration, and feeling rundown with a lowered immune system
Sports & Fitness
- Activities such as: marathons, triathlons, or MMA/ CrossFit training; all generate lactic acid build up in your muscles and depletes your body’s hydration
Your health, our Happiness
The luxury of a private medical team 24/7 is finally an affordable and reasonable value for such convenience.